24 September 2014

Facial Oils I Love

favourite facial oils

Facial oils are my life. It's the one skincare treat I couldn't be without; even more so now the colder months are approaching. I've been alternating between these three lately.

Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil £9.99
I'm a big fan of the brand Botanics as all their products are budget-friendly without compromising on quality. This aromatic oil works wonders on dull, lacklustre skin. Rosehip oil helps to nourish the skin leaving it feeling soft and naturally glowing. It's scientifically proven to lock in moisture for 8 hours. I like using this before bed applying it to my face, neck and decolletage.
Trilogy Rosehip Oil* £16.50
Designed to nourish, rejuvenate and protect. I mainly use this on blemish scars as rosehip oil is great for reducing the appearance of scars. It also contains essential fatty acids such as omega 3, 6 and 9. If my skin is feeling particularly dry i'll follow this up with a moisturiser as it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. This soaks in quickly making it great to use in the morning.
Manuka Doctor Brightening Facial Oil* £19.99
A concoction of skin loving ingredients such as Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Argan Oil and of course Manuka Oil. Each drop is jam-packed with goodness, my skin just drinks it up! I find a little goes a long way and I only need 2-3 drops for my face and neck. There is also a Normalising and Replenishing version to suit different skin concerns. I just wished this smelt a bit nicer!

Do you have a favourite facial oil? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig