10 September 2014

Favourite Facial Toners

favourite facial toners
Aah toning, the forgotten skincare step. Toners make me happy. I use them on a daily basis to help refresh my skin and complete my cleansing routine. I apply a few drops to a cotton pad and sweep all over my face and neck twice a day. I've been switching between these three toners lately.

More of an modern exfoliator than a toner but this Time Delay Brightening Toning Water is a drugstore dupe for the Clarins Exfoliating Toner. It helps to brighten your complexion and even out the skintone whilst being very gentle. For those days when I get bad breakouts I'll use the Maunka Doctor Api Clear Facial Toner*; this is designed to stop blemishes and reduce oil. It contains natural active ingredients such as purified Bee Venom, Manuka Honey, Royal Jelly and Tea Tree which all help to get rid of those pesky spots. It's not harsh on the skin and doesn't have a nose-burning aroma. Since I've started to use this I've noticed old spot scars have begun to fade and my skin looks a lot clearer.  I'll sometimes balance that toner out with a hydrating one like the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist. This is my go-to toner if my skin is feeling dry. The Marshmallow and Aloe ingredients help to hydrate the skin and leave it feeling soft. My beauty mantra is: if you can spray it on your face - I need it.


Are you a toner user too? 

1 comment:

  1. The Jurlique toner sounds lovely - I've not tried a moisturising toner before, so might have to give this a go. My favourite toner is the Tea Tree water by Lush. It's so refreshing!

    Beccy : Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig