25 September 2014

Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation Review

max factor skin luminizer foundation review
Another week, another new foundation launch. The latest one comes in the form of Max Factor's Skin Luminizer Foundation. Designed to give you healthy-looking, glowing skin and enhance your complexion rather than covering it up. 
max factor skin luminizer foundation swatch
As you can see from the swirled effect, the foundation is infused with subtle skin luminizers. The light reflecting particles really helped to conceal my dark circles and even out my skin tone.The texture of this foundation is very lightweight - great if you don't like the feeling of wearing a base. It feels hydrating on the skin and blends in easily without clinging to any dry patches. The coverage starts off light but can be built up with thin layers to offer medium/full. The finish is slightly dewy and slightly matt so looks very natural on. I think this would be a great foundation for dry skin and for the colder winter months. If you have oily/combination skin you'll probably have to set this with a powder. The downside to this foundation is that it only comes in 6 shades. I tried '50 Natural' which is a little dark for me. The longevity is pretty standard, around 6 hours sans primer. 

Dry/dull skin gals might want to gives this a go. If you don't normally wear foundation this would be a good option too. 

Max Factor Skin Luminizer foundation £11.99 LINK

2 comments:

  1. I need to get a new foundation soon so I might just keep this one in mind x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig