3 September 2014

Micro Nail Review

mirco nail review
Naturally beautiful, healthy nails is something we all want. I tend to neglect my nails and don't have time to give myself manicures. MICRO Nail is a new device which gently smoothes, buffs and polishes nails in seconds. It is designed to take the hard work out of buffing and is suitable for everyone.

MICRO Nail is battery powered and the small device is easily transportable. This comes with two rollers. The first, 'MICRO Smooth' are designed to buff away ridges and reduce stains. The second, 'MICRO Shine' work in seconds to leave nails with a natural shine. The device feels very gentle when using and doesn't irritate the cuticles. The device uses micro mineral technology which guarantees fast, salon smooth results. Instantly after one use my nails look a lot shiner and healthier. It also acts as a base coat as it helps nail varnish glide on smoothly.

I'm impressed with the new MICRO Nail device, it's very easy to use and the results are instant. It definitely makes me feel more confident when not wearing nail varnish. On me the shine lasts 3-4 days before needing to re-do. I personally think the device is a little overpriced but nonetheless it does what it claims to do.

MICRO Nail* is priced at £39.99 and is available from Boots and Micronail.co.uk 

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea! Although may be a bit faffy!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Doubt! this is really the best nail buffing device every lady should have one. It naturally beautiful nails in seconds.

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig