11 September 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Nude Foundation Review


rimmel lasting finsh nude foundation review
I've been testing out Rimmel's latest foundation which is part of the Lasting Finish range. The new 'Nude' version is more lightweight than the original. If you didn't like how heavy the original Lasting Finsh Foundation felt, I think you'll like this. 
rimmel
On the skin this looks very natural whilst offering medium coverage. It conceals minor blemishes but I still need to use concealer for a couple of angry spots. In terms of lasting power - it's good. I can get a good days worth out of it even with numerous public transport journeys. I can't comment on it's 25 hour claims because does anyone actually wear their foundation for over a day? The texture is easy-to-blend and feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin. The finish isn't matte but it's not dewy either. It's a happy medium between the two and feels hydrating. I love that Rimmel have added lighter shades to their foundation range. I'm using the shade 'Ivory' which is the third lightest and is perfect for my pale skin. I definitely think this would be a good foundation for fellow pale people. The SPF 20 is also a bonus.  I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I do. Rimmel, congrats. 


Available in 8 shades and retails at £7.99 from Boots 

5 comments:

  1. I found the original one a bit too much so I might have to try this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this, thank you for sharing :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good! I like more lightweight foundations so I think I should check this one out. Especially since I might find a match for my NW13 skin! It's so hard to find a good match when you're pale.
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the original, thought I wouldn't like this one but your post has convinced me to go purchase it!

    A Muslimah's Little Blog

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig