15 September 2014

The Beauty Products I Get Compliments On

There are certain beauty products you'll wear which just evoke a reaction from others. Whether it be a bold lip colour, someone complimenting you on your fragrance or asking what nail polish you're wearing. Here are a selection of products which I get compliments on, I'd love to here what yours would be!

Whenever I wear the Eyeko Black Magic mascara someone will ask me if I'm wearing false eyelashes. It's one of my favourite mascara's and just works really well for me. I love the bristle brush and jet black formula.
The Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour lipsticks don't get enough mention online. If you're after a long lasting lipstick I highly recommend these. People seem impressed when my lipstick is still in place after eating/drinking all evening. My favourite shade is On and On Pink which looks amazing if you have blue eyes.
I wear red lipstick on quite a regular basis but the one which get's asked about the most is a lip liner from No7. The shade 'Blush' is quite a natural looking red and very wearable. I love how creamy the formula is and that it doesn't bleed. I like to wear this alone as a lipstick.
A product that only receives compliments in photographs is still a good product. The Revlon Photo Ready Primer makes my skin look a lot better in photos. It blurs any imperfections and creates a flawless finish.

What beauty products do you get most compliments on? 

7 comments:

  1. I quite a few comments on nail varnish more than anything. I always notice other people's nail varnish more than other makeup I think too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of the Maybelline superstays but some I love, some I hate. The textures are different in every single one! So weird.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Photo Ready Primer, definitely one of my favourite products!

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get complimented on Nails Inc Baker Street. LOreal True Match minerals powder foundation was one I got complimented on a few times too,but the formula seems to have changed :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had people ask if I was wearing falsies with the mascara too! How funny!

    Fae xo | SodaBerries

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig