18 September 2014

The Wet Brush Review

the wet brush review uk
Ok, hairbrushes aren't the most exciting beauty purchase but they are an essential. Trying to find a brush that can handle my thick, accidental-dreadlocks hair isn't any easy task. I've put my trusty Tangle Teezer down to one side so I can test out The Wet Brush.

Voted as the best detangling brush in the US, the Wet Brush is hailed as a 'must use' by journalists and stylists. On first impressions it looks like an ordinary hairbrush but it's designed specially to use on wet hair which is prone to breakage. The reason why this brush is unique to others on the market is down to it's bristles. The IntelliFlex bristles are developed to be ultra thin and flexible and instantly bounce back to its original form. I've been using this after a shower when my hair is particularly tangled. It's nice to have a hairbrush with a handle after using my Tangle Teezer for so long. The gentle bristles help to massage my scalp whilst gliding through my tangles easily. I find this makes brushing wet hair so much easier and it's reassuring to know that its not causing any further damage. Possibly a new favourite hairbrush....sorry Tangle Teezer.

The Wet Brush* is £11.99 available from Sally's and Cult Beauty

1 comment:

  1. I've not yet had the chance to try a tangle teezer, the only thing that put me off was that it had no handle. This sounds great to try out! x

    www.beautiboe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig