26 September 2014

Vichy Idealia Eyes Cream Review

vichy idealia eyes review
This is the newest product from the Vichy Idealia range. I'm already and fan of the Life Serum and BB Cream so couldn't wait to give this a go! It's a perfecting cream designed for those who want to live their life to the full but don't want their eyes to show it.

The formula of Idealia Eyes is very light but still hydrating. It has a bright pinky-beige colour with a hint of shimmer which helps to instantly brighten the under eye area. It contains Vitamin B3 and DRM-Bright Complex to reduce dark circles, Caffeine to energise and Vitamin CG to smooth fine lines. After my first use I can notice straight away my dark circles look brighter. They haven't completely gone but I don't need to use as much concealer. The unusual silicone applicator helps to massage the cream into the eye area and aids to reduce puffiness. I love the idea of this and it does feel relaxing to use the applicator.

After using this for three weeks I've noticed my under eye area isn't as puffy but my hereditary dark circles are still there. I think this is a nice eye cream, if you liked any other products from the Idealia range you'll love this. 

Vichy Idealia Eye Contour Cream* £23.00 currently on offer for £17.25 at Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig