9 October 2014

Collection Galatica Nail Varnish Range

collection galatica nail polish
The pastel hues of summer have long been gone from my tips and have been replaced with something a little more wintery. The new Galatica range from Collection is perfect for Autumn/Winter with the metallic finishes being bang on trend. I don't like wearing these kind of colours on my fingers but I'll be alternating between these three on my toes all season. The range consists of the three colours above; 'Galactic Gold', an opaque gold shade, 'Shooting Star' a light shimmery silver and 'Blue Moon' a dark blue with hint of metallic purple. The later has to be my favourite but I love the whole range, mainly because the galactic colours remind me of Doctor Who and I'm a Whovian at heart.

The Galatica range* from Collection is available now from Boots and Superdrug retailing at £3.19 each. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this collection, the colours are beautiful!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is so pretty. Love the blue shade :)

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig