11 October 2014

Degustabox September Review & Discount Code

degustabox review
Another month has passed and I have another Degustabox to share with you. It feels like not long ago I reviewed the last one! Want to hear about the goodies I received in September's Degustabox? Read on to find out...
Burts Lentil Waves
If you fancy a change from normal crisps you have to give Lentil Waves a go. They are similar to Quavers but smaller and crispier. The light, crunchy textures makes these so moreish! The Thai Sweet Chilli flavour were my favourite.
Jordans Simply Granola
Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day so I was excited to see this generous bag of granola. It's a simple honey and oats flavour meaning you can add anything you want. I've tried it with yoghurt and dried fruit which was really nice.
Bahlsen Pick Up Bars
A thick layer of chocolate wedged between two biscuits, what more could you want? I received a packet of 5 Black 'n White and 5 Milk Chocolate bars. Both are very enjoyable and make a nice treat.
Crabbie's Alcoholic Fruits
I hadn't tried ginger beer before but these fruity varieties were delicious. My favourite flavour was Raspberry & Rhubarb which still had a hint of ginger but nothing over powering. These are a nice change from the flavoured cider drinks I've been having, I'd definitely purchase some of these!
Nestle Carnation Milk
A versatile cooking creme perfect for thickening curries, carbonaras or even quiche. It contains half the fat of single cream making it a great healthier alternative.
Little Miracles Drink
Little Miracles are light refreshment drinks which infuse organic tea and super fruit juice for thirst quenching, natural energy boost. I love that the drinks are free from artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners. Great for health conscious people too as they are less than 90 calories per drink. Not only are these organic drinks great for you they taste amazing. The Ginger & Lemongrass one was my favourite as it had a warming kit to it. I had a go at making overnight oats with the Green Tea & Pomegrante drink, see below for a recipe!
Elizabeth Shaw Dark Chocolate Mint Thins
Fans of After Eights or Match Sticks take note because you're going to love these. Elizabeth Shaw isn't a brand I've tried before but I would recommend as these taste delicious!
La Vieja Fabrica Marmalade
I'm a huge marmalade lover. This spread over granary bread for breakfast is all I've been living on this week. A zesty, tangy treat which is a nice change from jam.
Righteous Dressing
These little pots are made using only 100% natural ingredients. I'm not too keen on dressing so I passed these onto my parents and they loved them and said they would purchase them.
Overnight Oats recipe
A really simple but delicious breakfast you can prepare the night before. You just need 1 cup of rolled oats and 330ml of Little Miracles Green Tea & Pomegranate juice. Combine the two ingredients and let sit overnight in the fridge. You could always add dried fruit or nuts in the morning.

Degustabox is a monthly food subscription box which costs £12.99 per month. You can get £3 off your first box by using the code - JW2CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig