26 October 2014

LDN: SKINS Gradual Tan Lotion Tone 2 Review

Now the summer has well and truly called it a day it's time to turn to sunshine in a bottle. The latest self tan I'm testing out comes from lifestyle beauty brand, LDN: SKINS. As well as having a luxurious range of tanning products they also offer professional salon tanning treatments.

What I love about the brand is that you have full control over the depth of your tan by choosing what 'tone' you want to achieve. I went for tone 2 as I wanted the colour to be noticeable but still believable. The whole range is designed to enhance and not falsify your complexion.  The lotion can be used daily to build up an intense, bronzed colour but I found using it just once a week was enough for me. The pump bottle makes this easy to measure how much you need to apply. The lotion is also slightly tinted so you can see where you've applied it. It has a subtle lavender fragrance which is a nice change from the usual self tan scent. The free tanning mitt this comes with has a velvet texture and is the best tanning mitt I've ever tried. The silky fabric allows for effortless application and makes the whole process feel that little bit more luxurious.

It's recommend that this takes 6-8 hours to develop so after applying in the evening, I rinse of in the morning. I'm left with a natural looking, golden colour that looks like I've spent a weekend in Morocco, instead of sitting slumped on my sofa watching Doctor Who which is what actually happened. The lavender fragrance disappears and there is no detectable scent. The colour lasts around 5 days on my skin and fades elegantly.

My days of dodgy fake tan are over, hallelujah! No weird smell, natural looking, no streaks, long lasting... I could go on but you should really try this for yourself. 

LDN: SKINS Gradual Tan Lotion Tone 2* rrp £24.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig