18 October 2014

TK Maxx Beauty Haul

If you didn't already know, TK Maxx stock some really good beauty brands. I often see brands such as Neom, Elizabeth Arden, Real Techniques, This Works, Ciate, Estee Lauder and Dior plus loads more. I made a visit to TK MAxx  last week during their Big Brand Beauty Drop where they dropped millions of beauty products instore. As every store is different you may not be able to find the exact same products as me but I'm sure you'll find something you will love.

Korres Suncream Face Cream Yoghurt SPF 30 £9.99
Skin Therapy Cosmetic Blending Sponge £4.99
Essie Nail Laqucer in 'Mind Your Mittens' and 'The Girls Are Out' £7.99 for two
Chesapeake Bay Candle in '05 Golden Amber' £7.99
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap £3.99
IntensivEye Collagen Under-Eye Pads £4.99 for 5 treatments
Stylfile S-file £2.99

Have you checked out TK Maxx for beauty bits? 

7 comments:

  1. Im loving Tk Maxx recently for beauty finds, they have some amazing stuff in x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I love TK Maxx! Got a craving to go there now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding brands like Essie in TKMaxx! Nice haul xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tk maxx is amazing for random beauty finds x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get down to TK Maxx, I keep seeing people purchasing some amazing bits and pieces.
    I love the colours of those Essie polishes and £7.99 is such a good price!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a look the last time I was in but the shelves had been emptied by shoppers. I was surprised to see brands such as Smashbox and ELizabeth Arden in there. I will say that they weren't *much* cheaper than retail price, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that blender XX
    makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig