8 October 2014

Witch Bursting Beads Face Wash Review

witch bursting beads facial wash
I've been a fan of Witch skincare products since I first starting getting interested in skincare in my early teens. Fast forward to my twenties and it's a brand I still continue to use. I love how affordable the brand is and that Witch use natural ingredients. Their latest launch is the Bursting Beads Face Wash which I've been testing out.

The new face wash contains little blue beads that burst once massaged into the skin and release witch hazel. Witch hazel naturally helps to tackle spots and refresh skin. I use this by squeezing a small amount onto wet hands then massage for 30-60 seconds in small circles on my face. The gel-like texture foams up and washes off without leaving my skin feeling dry. The result - perfectly balanced, baby soft skin. This would be particularly good for those with oily/combination complexion. This face wash + the Witch Blemish stick is helping me keep those pesky spots away.

Witch Bursting Beads Face Wash* £3.99 available at Superdrug. 

3 comments:

  1. I have not tried this brand before but I do like the fact they use natural ingredients. I have oil/combo skin so this is definitely going on my to try list - so affordable too ! :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee | GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this before, it sounds so nice though!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that it has natural ingredients :)) so glad it worked for you , great review Xx
    http://www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig