Hi, my name is Kia and I'm addicted to beauty. I own over 20 different lip glosses and I don't even really like it. I spend my days reading beauty blogs and checking out new launches. I can't leave Boots without an armful of swatches.
- Do you own three or more lipsticks that are 'similar colours'.
- You can't pop into Boots without browsing the makeup aisle.
- You can't chuck away old products, even if it is 6 months past its sell by date.
- You hide your new beauty purchases from your partner/family because you know they won't understand you needed that new eyeshadow palette.
- You have a secret stash of your favourite product in case they discontinue it overnight.
- You can't leave the house without a little bit of help, even if it's just a swipe of mascara.
- You get excited about doing your makeup for a special occasion.
- You watch makeup tutorials on YouTube of looks you never intend on recreating.
- The beauty section in magazines is the first part you flick to.
- You spend all your spare time reading beauty blogs and checking the new in section on Feel Unique.
- Your makeup products are neatly organised into sections; an dedicated area for bases, lipsticks, eye makeup, palettes...
- You buy your favourite foundation in a shade darker and lighter than your natural skintone.
- You sometimes sniff makeup before buying it.
- Your Christmas/Birthday wishlist is 70% beauty products
- You shed a tear when you accidentally break makeup. RIP.
- You buy miniatures of your favourite beauty products just because they look cute.
- Friends ask you for makeup advice.
- You'd rather buy new beauty products than clothes. Or food.
Please tell me I'm not alone. Do you do these things as well?