25 November 2014

Comfort Zone Makeup

We all have those foolproof items of clothing we reach for when we're stuck in a rut. That dress which works for any occasion or those shoes you're guaranteed to get complimented on. When it comes to makeup I'm pretty much the same. I have a selection of beauty products that I know I can rely on 100%. I know they work for me and can boost my confidence in an instance.

Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer
This classic crowd pleaser is a concealer must-have for me. I have repurchased this so many times I've lost count. Blemishes, dark circles, love bites..this budget-buy covers them all.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation
The foundation I trust the most. I know this will last all day, provide full coverage and matches my skintone perfectly. I don't wear this everyday but instead save it for special occasions such as job interviews, events or just when I want my skin looking it's best.
Max Factor Flipstick in Gipsy Red
This doubled-ended lipstick features one creamy colour and one shimmery shade. I always swipe on this lipstick when I need a pick-me-up as it instantly brightens my complexion. It's a gorgeous orange-y red shade which looks great against pale skin.
Bourjois One Seconde Volume Mascara
This has been my go-to mascara ever since I've had it. It's brilliant at lengthening and curling lashes. If I want my eyelashes looking their best I'll opt for this.
Seventeen Tattoo Me Liquid Liner
I have mentioned this product a few times on here already. This liner has to be the best, long-lasting liquid liner I've tried. It really doesn't budge all day, a drugstore must-have.
No7 Lip Liner in Blush 
My go-to lip liner brand of choice. These have a smooth creamy formula and are easy to apply without leaving a harsh, unnatural looking line. 'Blush' is a light red, natural looking shade.
L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer
I love a glowy complexion, I'll choose that any day over a matte finish. I adore liquid highlighters, and with it's cool-toned frosty white shade, this is ideal for fair complexions. I apply a generous amount of this all over under my base then dot a little more over foundation on my cheekbones.

What makeup products feature in your comfort zone line up?

4 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant post - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bourjois mascara is my go too at the moment, have you tried the new ultra black party range One Seconde mascara, its amazing, gives a real glamourous effect. This post reminds me I need to get the collection 2000 concealer back in my life, nothing else covers any blemish like it!


    Lisa

    www.thebeautytype.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always rely on a subtle bronzey or neutral eye for comfort zone makeup! Nothing much on the lips, just a balm or a subtle shade xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the collection concealer, i literally use it as a foundation because its so amazing! I really want to try out that EL foundation, it sounds fab!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig