16 November 2014

Current Haircare Staples

uk beauty blog
I'm quite lazy when it comes to my hair. I'm a little ashamed to admit that some days I go without even putting a brush through it. I know, I know not very 'beauty blogger' of me. I like the 'effortless', bed head look and these are the products I've been reaching for lately to achieve it.

The Wet Brush
I need a good hair brush that can handle my thick, tangled hair. My hair likes to have a little tantrum after washing as it get's all knotty and unmanageable. To avoid damaging it further I'll use the Wet Brush whilst my hair is still damp as it is specially designed to use on wet hair. The gentle brush glides through with ease making the time-consuming process a lot quicker.
Dove Leave in Conditioner
My hair is naturally quite dry and bleaching the ends doesn't help. I need all the aid I can get to add moisture to my locks so I like to spray this into my hair after every wash. Sometimes if the ends of my hair are particularly dry I'll spray this onto dry hair for a quick fix. Like with all Dove products I love how fresh and clean this smells. The fine mist doesn't weigh hair down and works for all hair types.
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil
When my hair needs extra nourishment I'll reach for an oil. This dry oil is my must-have treatment for sorting out my frizzy hair. It always leaves hair looking glossier and feeling softer. This big bottle is going to last me ages but I'd definitely repurchase.
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Even if my hair isn't greasy sometimes I'll just want a bit of texture. A few spritzes of this onto my roots, a little massaging in and I'm good to go.

On my haircare wishlist right now is a silver shampoo, let me know which ones you recommend! 

2 comments:

  1. I've been needing a new hairbrush for a while now! This one looks perfect and I love the colours xx
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could ever live without dry shampoo! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig