15 November 2014

Degustabox October Review

october degustabox review

I feel like Christmas has come early every time Degustabox arrives on my doorstep. In case you're not familiar with the company, Degustabox is a monthly food box subscription which delivers tasty treats to your house every month. Here's what October's box had to offer.

Special K Cracker Crisps £1.89
I was pleased to see some barbecue cracker crisps in this months box. These low-fat snacks are deliciously moreish, I could easily eat the whole packet in one sitting. They are also available in Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar and Sour Cream & Chive. I find these crisps quite similar to Pop Chips, not a tasty I have to say!
Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Sauce £1.39
I've never tried Sweet Chilli Sauce before but this is great for giving your everyday food that little extra something. It works well with chicken, tuna, salads and cheese!
Get Buzzing Flapjacks £1.30
An on-the-go snack to help release energy which will keep you going for longer. The 100% natural flapjack was delicious but a little pricey in my opinion.
Enhance Drinks £2.49
These little fruit drinks are great for festivals or camping. Just one squeeze transforms water into a delicious drink. Each drink contains 32 uses. Plus, there is no added sugar and only 1 calorie per use.
Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits £2.50
I'm always trying to improve my cooking skills and this seems like a great way to do so. The meal kits are designed to help create a tasty meal in just 20 minutes. These little pots are ideal for keeping in the cupboard for meal inspiration. I love the idea of these and hope to pick up some more.
Solo Marshmallow Creme £1.99
The colder weather welcomes comfort food. I can just imagine sitting around a campfire making smores with this marshmallow creme. I tried this sandwiched between two digestive biscuits - guilty pleasure.
Dr.Oetker Premium Extra Dark Chocolate £2.49
Dr.Oetker make the best baking ingredients so it's always good to see the brand in the box. I can't wait to get using this and the Fine Dark Cocoa Powder to get creating something scrummy.
Bear Paws £0.55
A healthy, pure fruit snack. These tasty, sweet treats are perfect for stopping those sweet cravings.
Bear Alphabites (sample present)
This month's box contained a sample present which was a mini box of crunchy cereal letters. Made with 5 tasty grains, and coconut blossom nectar, they contain no refined sugar, no salt and are naturally high in calcium.
Brioche Pasquier Sliced Brioche Loaf £1.69
Brioche Pasquier Pain Au Lait with Choc Chips £1.60
Warming these up in the toaster have made these a delicious breakfast option. Similarly with the loaf with tastes amazing with jam or marmalade.
Jelly Belly Beans £2.50
I love the variety of flavours in these. Trying to guess what each one is and avoiding the popcorn one!

Overall, October was quite a sweet box. You also recieve a voucher to redeem a 4 pack of Benecol Greek Style Yoghurt. Once again, Degustabox proves great value for money. If you would like to try the service for yourself, get £3.00 off using the code - 8LUG3. Visit the Degustabox site here to find out more. 

p.s Want to see what I received in last month's Degustabox?

1 comment:

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig