6 November 2014

Dove Pure Care Dry Hair Oil Review

dove dry oil hair review
Regular readers will know I'm obsessed with oils. It was love at first use with the Dove Dry Hair Oil. The non-greasy formula is great for those who are afraid of using oily products. It won't leave hair feeling heavy or weighed down. I use about five drops of the oil and apply it to damp hair before letting it dry naturally. My hair is left feeling super silky and soft. I've noticed this makes my hair look shinier too. The generous 100ml bottles will last ages proving good value for money. It's frizz-fighting properties makes this suitable for all hair types. Whether your an oil newbie or already hooked on the stuff, you'll like this.

Dove Pure Care Dry Hair Oil* £9.99 available from Boots

2 comments:

  1. ik ben gek op dove producten / im a proud user of dove products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sounds good, my hair tends to get a little dry at the end when I dye it.. might give this a go! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig