22 November 2014

Eye pads

On a recent trip to TK Maxx I came across the IntensivEye Collagen Under-Eye Pads. Not one to turn down trying something new I thought I'd give them a go. These semi-circle shaped, floppy, pre-moistened cloths are designed to combat puffiness and dark circles. A box contains 5 sachets which each reveal two pads. You simply place one under each eye, sit back and relax for 20 minutes.

Despite the questionable gloopy texture, once removed my under-eye bags are less noticeable. I keep these in the fridge so they have a nice cool, soothing effect. I think these would be great for flights, hangovers or allergies. They didn't do a great deal for my dark circles and they definitely aren't miracles worker but at £4.99 for 5 you can't expect too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig