17 November 2014

Favourite Drugstore Mascaras

best drugstore mascaras
I'm not one for splashing out on beauty products. If I want to purchase something highend I'll usually save up my Boots points or wait until Christmas. Mascara is one of the beauty products I think you don't have to spend a fortune on. Most drugstore mascaras are under a tenner and there are so many to choose from, almost too many. I've tested out a lot of them and these are my current top 3 drugstore mascaras.

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde £9.99
I typically prefer a bristle style brush like this one. The wide wand is coated in little balls which are designed to 'envelop each lash'. Unlike with other mascaras I've tried I feel like I don't need to layer this with another mascara on top. This alone creates enough impact, it's great at volumising, separating and lengthening lashes. But volume is 1 second? More like 10-20.
Collection Big Fake Curves £4.99
As you can tell by the photo this has a big brush. I think those with small eyes/lashes would have trouble with the size. This mascara is really good at curling lashes, I can get away with not using eyelash curlers and that's saying something! I've had a few people asking me if I have falsies on whilst wearing this. I'd recommend this if you're on a budget.
No7 Stay Perfect £12.95
Not that I suggest you sleep in makeup but if you do - make it this mascara. It's life-proof formula means it doesn't smudge or flake and it's waterproof. Perfect for all nighters, gym sessions, holidays or watching sad films. Unlike other mascaras this comes off in small tubes which seems a little strange at first but makes the process a whole lot easier.

What's you favourite mascara? Are you a highstreet or highend kinda girl? 

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Bourjois mascara, I only bought it last week but it's just perfect! I love the sound of the No7 one here, might have to be the next on my list. Lovely reviews, and beautiful photo too!! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bourjois mascara is on my Top 3 list as well :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your drawing! Did you do that? Such a cool idea :)

    Charley xx
    www.pixipicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mascaras from avon at the moment! Loved reading this post, love the photo as well!! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bourjois one is the best drugstore mascara I've tried in awhile. Before that I tried the L'Oreal Telescopic and that was just awful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post- I'm always looking for decent, reasonably priced mascara. I'm never going to pay 20 odd quid for one! I love No7 mascaras.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I love the Bourjois mascara too! I also find the name a bit misleading though, mascara application definitely takes more than one second xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I need to try some of these!

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the Bourjois at the moment too! :) xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig