3 November 2014

Lip Balm Love

best lip balms
Winter is coming. In order to avoid those inevitable dry, chapped lips that often come with the colder weather it's time to whip out the lip balm. It is the one beauty product I can't live without. My lips start feeling prune-like if I don't have a balm to hand. Here's a selection of the best lip balms to get you through the Winter.

Nivea Essential Lip Care £1.65
Burts Bees Tinted Balm £5.99
Maybelliene Baby Lips Electro £2.99
Chapstick 99p
Kiehls Lip Balm #1 £9.50
Kadalys Banana Balm £9.95
The Body Shop Almond Lip Butter £4.00

Are you obsessed with lip balm too? Let me know your favourite, I could do with some more...

7 comments:

  1. I loooove lip balms so much. I think my favourites so far are the ones from Burt's Bees even if I fell in love with the Sanoflore Lips Nourishing Balm because it's paraben free and sooo nourishing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Body Shop's lip butters, they're so good! :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally not a big fan of the Nivea ones as they don't really help my lips. They make them feel oily and then they get worse than before! I do like the Baby Lips by Maybelline, though. Too bad I lost mine a month ago. :(
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lip balms! I really like carmex and Burt's Bees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lip balms! Nivea makes some of the best ones!

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hoard lip balms too - especially the EOS ones. I've been using the Korres Lip Butters lately and they're lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lip balm is always by my side in the winter! Lovely post. :)

    Heidi || http://peachvogue.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig