23 November 2014

New Beauty Bits

It has been a while since I bought some new beauty products so I decided to treat myself to a few things I had been lusting after.

I have loved Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb for a while now and finally it's mine. The fragrance is unlike anything I've tried before. As the name suggests it has a floral scent but isn't too overpowering. It's a unique concoction of orange, jasmine, fressia and rose with a woody base note of patchouli. This smells so lovely I have to force myself to use it everyday instead of saving it for special occasions. I've been after a festive red lipstick for the upcoming party season and the new 'Pure Reds Collection' from L'oreal seemed like the perfect place to look. The new limited edition range consists of four custom-made red shades to suit different skintones. I opted for Julianne Moore's shade which is a slightly pink, orange-y red colour. This has a matte finish and stains your lips well. My fellow blonde friend recently recommended the Bleach London Silver Shampoo. Her hair always looks bright so I look forward to giving this shampoo a go. I absolutely love the Bleach London branding.

What beauty bits have you picked up lately? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm saving up my Boots points to Flowerbomb. I've wanted it for aaaaages xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purchases, I need that perfume in my life!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab buys! I have been lusting after Flowerbomb for a long time too....hopefully Santa will bring it to me ;)

    Em

    Em's Mixed Bag.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got some great things, love the look of the lipstick!!x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig