4 November 2014

Ready To Switch To Witch?

A couple of months ago I headed up to London to film a video with Witch skincare as part of their 'Switch To Witch' campaign. I've been a fan of the brand since my teens so I was thrilled when they asked me to take part. The 'Switch To Witch' campaign is about putting your usual skincare products to one side and swapping them for Witch skincare products. If your normal routine isn't working for you and you suffer from blemishes or have oily skin I highly recommend the brand. They use natural ingredients, don't test on animals and the range is really affordable.

By signing up on the Switch To Witch website here you gain access to exclusive videos from EssieButton, get the chance to win ASOS vouchers and win a photo shoot. The website is also full of helpful skincare tips and information on all their products. You can view the video I made with them here!

Join in with the conversation using the #Switchtowitch. Have you tried Witch Skincare before? Would you recommend it a friend? 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being part of this lovely, it must be really exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig