1. Any anti-ageing beauty products unless they have been specifically asked for.
2. Product designed to remove cellulite, dandruff or bad breath.
3. Makeup palettes with over 50 different eye shadow colours. Unless they're a budding makeup artist, she's unlikely to use them all.
4. Fragrance is a tricky one if you don't know what they wear already. Go for one of those sample boxes which contain testers so the receiver can choose their own scent.
5. Skincare is another hard product to buy for other people. If you really want to, go for mini sized products.
6. Bath beads/cubes. No one has used these since the 80's.