22 December 2014

Bomb Cosmetics Christmas Candles

bomb cosmetics christmas candles
Throughout Winter I like to surround myself in a shrine-like fashion with my favourite festive candles. As soon as the colder weather arrives I'm hunting down the most scrumptious scented candle I can find. This year I welcome the Bomb Cosmetics hand poured candles to fill my house with an edible festive fragrance.

First up is 'Candy Cane'* which is housed in a cute, baby blue tin. As you can probably guess by the name this is a sweet scent with notes of caramel and vanilla. The fragrance is truly delicious and the hint of cinnamon gives it a Christmas-y feel.

'Secret Santa'* is my favourite of the two. Before even lighting the thing I can smell the spicy ginger and vanilla fragrance. This is one of those good-enough-to-eat scents. I love that this hand poured candle has a light dusting of glitter on top. Both products would make perfect stocking fillers.

I will happily enjoy burning both of these over Christmas whilst indulging in mince pies and Quality Streets. Both candles retail for £7.99 and burn for approximately 35 hours. 

6 comments:

  1. These candles are so cute ! I whish the brand was delivering in France because I would purchase them all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candles like these- the tins are convenient and they look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these candles, they're so quirky and have unusual but amazing scents!

    Chloe / lifestyle junkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how these have the little wax shapes at the top of the candle, so cute! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! I'd love to smell them aha :) xx

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig