16 December 2014

Degustabox November Review

november degustabox review
It's that time of month again when I review Degustabox. This months offering is a savoury-based selection of delectable treats.

Pip Organic Cloudy Apple Juice
You can't go wrong with organic fruit juice and these little bottles from Pip Organic were lovely. Not too sweet and not too water-y.
Holy Cow Curry Sauce
As a curry lover I couldn't wait to give these a go. The sachet of sauce is super easy to use and cooks within a few minutes. It didn't taste like it came from a packet, I'd really recommend these if you're usually in a rush at tea time.
Cool Dawn Recovery Drinks
Designed to cure a hangover. I'm yet to have a hangover so I'll keep this in the fridge in case I have one to many this Christmas. I've heard the taste isn't great but that they do work!
Branston Caramelised Onion Chutney
I haven't tried this as I'm not a fan of onion but Branston is such a popular brand, this would make a great addition to a Christmas hamper!
Kent's Kitchen Flavour Shots
These little cubes are ideal when you want a quick meal but don't want to scrimp on the taste or quality. I added one shot to some diced chicken breast and made fajitas wraps. It wasn't too spicy either, a definite repurchase!
Drink Me Chai Latte
This was presented as a 'sample present' as everything else was full sized. I haven't tried Chai before but my Mum enjoys it so I passed this onto her - she loved it!
Kettle Chips in Limited Edition Salsa & Mesquite
I adore Kettle Chips so was pleased to see they have launched some new flavours this season. This limited edition bag was very tasty and very moreish. I'll be checking out instore what else they have to offer!
Montano Cider 
As I'm not a big cider drinking I'll be adding this to someone's Christmas hamper as it looks like a nice product. This medium-dry cider is the perfect accompaniment to an Italian cuisine.
Lindor My Melting Moment
Lindt chocolate is a favourite of mine and these Melting Moments are really something special. Almost too good to share!

Another great Degustabox. If you have any foodie friends or love to discover new brands and products yourself, this would make a perfect Christmas present! Get £3 off your first order using the code - EA7L9
Get your own Degustabox online here. 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, these look delicious! I love curry, so I would've been all over those! We don't have anything like this in Aust. as far as I know, but seeing this box kinda makes me wish we did. I've seen some special Kettle chip flavours in my local Woolies, too, I think it was turkey and cranberry!

    Sarah xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig