31 December 2014

Favourite MMU Post of 2014

Before we welcome 2015 I wanted to share with you my favourite blog posts that I wrote this year. I scrawled through 193 posts and managed to narrow it down to my top 6. These aren't the 6 which received the highest number of page views or even the most comments, but these are the 6 I enjoyed writing the most. So grab a cup of tea and get comfy -

What Product Can't You Live Without?
My Makeup Story
What's in My Dads Wash Bag
Best Beauty Advice You've Ever Heard
Favourite Drugstore Foundations
Best Ways To Re-use Sh*t Beauty Products

Which blog post did you love writing this year? Leave a link below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig