5 December 2014

Gift Guide: Beauty Stocking Fillers

It's now less than four weeks to Christmas! If like me you still have some presents to get, here are a selection of stocking fillers; all beauty based of course.

All these products are under £10 and easily accessible. Stocking fillers make lovely little gifts for friends and family or help bulk out a larger gift. First up is the Chapstick Delicious Lips Kit (£1.99 Savers) - this cute little tin contains three best-selling chapsticks to help keep pouts soft and tasting delicious this winter. The compact tin is a must-have and suits all ages. A more seasonal treat comes in the form of the LUSH Hot Toddy Shower Gel (£3.95), this limited edition product is sure to go down well with Lush-lovers. The deep red shimmering gel has a beautiful cinnamon and ginger scent, guaranteed to get you in the Christmas spirit. If you're after a more refreshing shower product opt for something like the I Love...Mini Box of Love (£3.00 Primark) which features a bubble bath & shower gel creme, moisturising body lotion and shower puff. These are available in a range of different scents such as mango & papaya or strawberries & cream. Sticking to the bathing theme, another budget-friendly option comes from beauty brand Argan Body available from Poundland. They have a selection of products infused with Moroccan Argan Oil which are designed to nourish the skin and leave it feeling silky soft. May I suggest the Argan Body Shower Cream or the Creamy Bath, both make affordable stocking fillers.

Another good gift idea is nail varnish. I love picking out shades that I think my friends will love. Brands I would recommend include Barry M, No7, Rimmel, Maybelliene and The Body Shop. If you're quick Boots usually have a 3 for 2 offer on - 1 for you 2 for me seems fair.

Skincare can be quite tricky to buy for other people. Go for travel sized products or fail safe items such as face masks. The sachets you can buy make great little presents. Face and body brand Squeeky Clean from Poundland have lots of budget-friendly items such as the Pore Pow Wow Face Mask. The cute pink packaging stands out in hampers. A more luxe bodycare product I'd recommend gifting is the Dove Purely Pampering Body Oil (£8.99). I have been a fan of this for months and I think it would be a lovely present to receive. I sweep this on after a shower, it sinks in quickly without feeling greasy and smells incredible.

One for those glow getters - Cocoa Brown Bronzed and Beautiful Set (£7.95). This includes the 1 Hour Tan, a personal favourite, Tough Stuff Body Scrub and Gentle Bronze Gradual Tanner. The kit is perfect for getting a natural-looking winter tan and comes packaged in a girly pink box.


P.s Did you see my post on the 6 Beauty Gifts You Shouldn't Buy

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas, Kia! I buy mini OPI sets cheaply and split them up for gifts, and have also bought some of the smaller TBS gift sets cheaply for gifts! Bargains ahoy!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sucha cute idea, I always stuggle when buying this for the stocking! Will deffigntly be buying things from this post! Thank you :)
    - Anna
    http://annalalee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these ideas! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Sqeeky Clean Pore Pow Wow mask on right now. Burns for the first 5mins and I don't have sensitive skin and hardly ever react to anything. I find it bearable but others may not. Hoping for good results though

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig