21 December 2014

Glitter Nail Polishes

christmas nail inspiration
It doesn't quite feel like Christmas if your nails are lacquered up with shimmering shards of glitter. I've cobbled together the best of my glitter bunch which are perfect for the festive season. Glitter nail polishes are a pain to remove but these little beauties make it all worth while. Get ready to feel jazzy...

Makeup Gallery Time To Shine 'Pink Diamond'
No7 Nail Effects 'Sun Rays'
No7 Stay Perfect 'Twinkle Glitter'
Barry M Nail Paint 'Liquorice'
No7 Stay Perfect 'Disco Nights'

Christmas mani sorted. Whether you like to go the whole hog and paint each nail with glitter or just stick to an accent nail, I hope there is something for you.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love glitter nail polishes at the moment. Looks like No7 do some great ones! I'll have to check them out x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing Glitter Polish at Christmas & you have some beautiful ones in your roundup. The No7 Gold one is stunning & the perfect festive glitter
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love glitter nail polishes :D they're just soo pretty .. I have a golden glitter on on my ring fingers right now
    makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love glitter nail varnishes at Christmas - You've got some great ones here!

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry M's glitter polishes are my favee x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig