17 December 2014

Red Lip & Glistening Skin: Christmas Makeup


Whether it be with friends, family or colleagues, I'm here to help you pre-select your Christmas party makeup. My beauty regime does change for Christmas parties. I like to add a little more shimmer around the festive season. I'm going to talk you through my go-to holiday party look which includes a classic red lip and glistening skin.

Starting with the base - apply an illuminating primer all over. May I suggest the Temple Spa Look On The Brightside illuminator*. This liquid highlighter contains a cocktail of skin-loving ingredients such as vitamin B3, pomegranate, red clover and ginger & mint extract. It adds instant radiance and creates a perfect base. Follow with a foundation and concealer of your choice.

The focus of this look is the lips so keep eye makeup simple. Wash a champagne colour all over your lids a lightly smudge a brown liner along your top lash line. Frame the eyes furthermore with the Makeup Revolution Brow Tint and Eyeko Eyedo Mascara. To get super-white bright eyes keep Murine Bright and Moist Eye Drops* in your handbag. The liquid gel consistency helps to keep the drops in your eyes.

Moving onto the classic red lip. Start off by lining the lips with a lip liner in a similar shade. I'm a fan of the No7 Lip Pencils. Trace slightly outside of your natural lip line and fill in. Apply your desired red lipstick straight from the bullet for full impact.

That's my Christmas day makeup look all sorted! Will you be wearing a similar look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig