15 December 2014

Winter Primers

So you've sorted out your winter skincare routine, time to tackle winter makeup must-haves; or more specificity - primers. Primers are designed to make your makeup stay on longer, give your skin a subtle shimmer, blur fine lines or can reduce redness. I've found four to get you through the party season.

Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights in Pink Light £11.99
I have spoken about my love for this many times before. This priming gem works a treat on dull, winter skin. The shimmery pink shade works best on fair skin and creates a dewy complexion. I like to use this mixed with my foundation for a natural but radiant glow.
Temple Spa Look On The Bright Side* £30.00
A champagne coloured liquid illuminator that brightens and warms up your complexion. The added skincare benefits this has is a bonus. I apply this under my base for a subtle shimmer. I'll add a little extra to my cheekbones which sculpts them and catches the light. The sheer formula provides instant party-ready radiance.
L'oreal Lumi Magique Base £9.99
For a no-fuss glow apply this all over. The lightweight liquid has a pearlescent finish and can be mixed in with your daily moisturiser to wake up over-partied skin. A little goes a long way making this product a great budget buy.
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer £12.99
Well it's clear Revlon know how to make a good primer. At this time of year there is no doubt there will be plenty of photo opportunities. This primer is designed to disguise pores and fine lines whilst smoothing out the skin. I find my skin always looks 10x better when wearing this in photo's.

Which primer do you like the sounds of most?

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of Lumi Magique and also the Revlon Photoready seems like perfect for me. I have so many primers but mostly to blur my pores and mattify but I really want to try the luminising version :) x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig