1 January 2015
Detox Your Beauty Bits
- Firstly, chuck away any old makeup. Have you used it in the last 6 weeks? Has it gone off? Does it smell funny? You're going to have to be brutal but trust me it'll be worth it.
- Now that has hopefully streamlined your makeup products it's time to give them a good clean. I find face wipes are best for removing makeup off products. Clean all your makeup brushes whilst you're at it too. You can't beat the feeling of freshly washed brushes.
- Organize your stash into sections. I like to go with bases, mascaras, eye liners, lip products and miscellaneous.
- If you have some products you don't use any more but are still usable, give them away to friends or family.
- If you have a lot of makeup items it's good to rotate them weekly so they all get used.
- To stop your stash getting out of hand go on a makeup diet. Don't buy anything new until you've used something up.
Will you be detoxing your beauty bits?