25 January 2015

Mid-Winter Beauty Helpers

beauty illustration

We've made it through the harsh winter months but our bodies still crave a little extra attention. The new year welcomed over-partied skin, frizzy hair and dry skin. I have specially selected a handful of products to help me battle the remaining colder months - we can do this guys.

SP Luxe Oil Keratin Restore Mask £14.70
If your hair has been feeling the wrath of heat or colour from the last few weeks it's worth investing in an intensive mask. This one from Wella SP is designed to reconstruct the hair fibre and provide hair with essential antioxidant protection through high contents of Fatty Acids and Omegas. The thick lotion smells divine and leaves hair feeling silky soft with a luxurious shine. I've been treating my locks to this once a week.
Witch Skincare Overnight Clearing Serum £5.99* launching 26th Jan in Boots & 6th Feb in Superdrug
My skin is also looking a little worse for wear. The latest product from Witch is designed to visibly reduce spots overnight. The oil-free, hydrating serum works through the night to leave skin feeling smooth and replenished. My spots do look less noticeable and red the next morning, this product is quite similar to La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+. I'll continue testing this out and post a full review soon!
Yves Rocher Organic Oats Silky Cream £9.45
If you're suffering with dry skin this winter, Yves Rocher have the perfect body lotion for you. For silky soft limbs in no time try this nourishing body cream. I love using this in the morning after showering. I apply all over and let it dry for a minute before getting dressed; my skin stays supple and soft all day.

What do you treat yourself to mid-winter?

1 comment:

  1. That Witch Overnight Serum sounds really interesting! Definitely going to keep an eye out for that when it launches. Looking forward to your review :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig