14 January 2015

Pamper Evening With Yves Rocher

After the hectic festive season and back to work blues I think we deserve a little TLC. There's no better way to welcome the new year than with some serious pampering. Think candle-lit bathroom, your favourite magazine, glass of wine, Ryan Gosling (optional) and a chocolate or two. Sound good to you? Keep reading to find out how to have the ultimate pamper evening with a little help from Yves Rocher.

Yves Rocher Organic Oats Silky Cream £13.50
You can't indulge in a pamper session without a full body moisturise. I adore the packaging of this cream and the product inside is just as luxurious. The lotion contains natural oats which are good for soothing and protecting the skin - perfect for all that partying. The formula is very light and sinks in quickly. My skin feels silky smooth after just one use; this feels like a real treat to use.
Yves Rocher Beaute Des Mains Hand Cream £3.90
No doubt the cold winter weather would have had an affect on your hands. This hand cream is designed to offer long-lasting moisturization to get you through the remaining cold months. There is no stickiness after applying and doesn't feel greasy.
Yves Rocher Coconut Fizzy Bath Cube £1.50
Simply pop this fizzy bath cube into the tub and allow it to melt away. Your bath is transformed into a tropical paradise whisking you away to a sunnier climate. It feels like you're bathing in creamy coconut milk and skin is left feeling baby-soft afterwards. 
Yves Rocher Beaute Pieds Foot Anti-Fatigue Gel £5.00
If you're on your feet all day it's worth investing in a cooling foot gel to relieve and soothe aching feet. The relaxing lavender and peppermint scent is heavenly and works a treat on tired feet. Using this is the perfect end to a pamper evening for optimum relaxation.

Will you be joining me in a little me-time too? Majority of the products featured above are currently on sale on the Yves Rocher website - Yay! 

*pr samples

1 comment:

  1. I'm pampering myself this evening as I think I am coming down with an ear infection!! I can not wait!!

    Sophie xx
    https://wordpress.com/stats/bluntsbookblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig