22 January 2015

Sweet Treat Beauty Products

I definitely have a sweet tooth. I'll choose sweets over chocolate any day and sometimes skip a main meal and go straight for dessert. As it's a new year and January is synonomous with health and resolutions I thought I would reduce my sugar intake by diverging the sweet stuff to beauty products.

Soft & Gentle Orange Blossom & Grapefruit Anti-perspirant £2.75 250ml
It's not often you associate deodorant with sweet scents. The delicate blend of orange blossom and grapefruit mixed with freesia creates a fresh fragrance whilst offering 48 hour protection. I often get irritated underarms but this is kind to skin and also leaves no white marks  - win:win!
Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub £5.99
A little bit of lip exfoliation sounds gross but it helps to restore your pout to its summer status. Although lip scrubs are easy to make yourself, I adore the ones from LUSH. 'Mint Julip' smells and tastes as the name suggests. The sugar and mint combination makes this product good enough to eat (and sometimes I do!).
I Love...Peachy Passionfruit Shower Cream* £2.99 (Available in Superdrug from 22 February)
The latest sweet treat from I Love... is enough to whisk you away to a sunnier climate. It was love at first sniff with this deliciously fruity offering. I really like that this is a shower gel and/or bubble bath so suitable for everyone! After every use my bathroom is taken over with the sweet scent of passionfruit and the fragrance lingers on skin throughout the day.
ChapStick 99p
Who doesn't want their lips tasting of strawberry? ChapStick comes in a variety of fruity flavours including apple and cherry; both of which are handbag essentials for me. Not only are lips left baby-soft and sweet smelling, the balms also have spf 10 so they are protected from the sun too.

Pretty sweet, right? Do you have a sweet tooth too?

5 comments:

  1. These all sounds great. Bet they all smell amazing!

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a massive sweet fan so this is right up my street. Love the look of the new I love..Peachy Passionfruit range!

    Paula ♥ | http://www.la-vida-fresa.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh I looove Lush lip scrubs, the bubblegum one is also good enough to eat!

    Jade x

    Girl Up North |UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must get the i love..... shower gel/bath cream. I got a raseberry one for xmas andit was great!!
    Rosalie

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig