19 February 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette | Review



Nude & Bronze. Possibly my two favourite words to describe an eye shadow palette. Collection must be on the same wave length as me as their newest product is the Eyes Uncovered palettes which are a range of affordable nude palettes each with a different twist. The palette I'm reviewing today is called 'Nude Bronze' which consists of 6 creamy golden-bronze shades.

This is probably one of the only eye shadow palettes I've tried where I know i'll use every single shade. Unlike a lot of others, Collection has left out a super dark shadow which is cool with me as the black shade often goes unused. I was pleasantly surprised with the pigmentation of these colours. For a budget-buy this palette really packs a punch. The lightest shade is very pale but all the others have a creamy, intense formula. Each shade has a slight bronze-y shimmer to them and are very wearable, everyday colours. The longevity isn't bad, use a primer to increase the wear. 

For an affordable everyday eyeshadow palette look no further. I'm eager to see the other palettes in the collection when  they hit the shops!

Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in 'Nude Bronze'* £3.99 out now in Superdrug and Boots. 



6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty nude palette x

    All of the cupcakes look so yummy x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so great - very Naked-esque. I got all 3 - oops! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've bought a Collection palette before and I was a bit disappointed by the pigmentation of the lighter colours. This palette looks much better quality! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nude and bronze shades too, this palette looks gorgeous! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kia, I'm new to your blog and i think you are great!
    I love collection and really want to purchase this, i have seen a review before of this and it looks great.
    If you can please check out my blog http://autumnwillowseasons.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pigmentation of these shadows are great especially for the price, super affordable! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig