12 February 2015

Joan Collins Valentine's Day Duo

joan collins crystal lipstick review
Why not paint your lips and tips with the colour of love this Valentine's Day? The latest offerings from the Joan Collins Timeless Beauty collection are the matching lipstick and nail duo in a brilliant red shade guaranteed to make you stand out. I adore the elegant gold packaging of this range. The diamond shaped nail lacquer is beautiful and just too good to hide away; this shall be taking pride of place on my dressing table. Also, the equally glamorous lipstick will get top spot in my hand bag.

As with all of the Joan Collins beauty products I've tried they are of optimum quality. The Divine Lips lipstick has a satin finish and applies smoothly. The product doesn't dry lips out as it's enriched with Hyaluronic Acid which keeps your pout soft and kissable.The matching red nail lacquer comes with a long handle making for easy application. The wide brush also makes the varnish glide on with ease. I'd recommend two coats for full opaqueness.

Nail lacquer* £13 and Divine lips* £18 in 'Crystal' available online here, QVC and Urban Retreat. 

I would wear these sultry products in combination with a hot pink dress and loose curls for some on-trend colour clashing this V day. What are your plans this Saturday? 

1 comment:

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig