13 February 2015

New HUGO Woman Fragrance|Review

hugo boss woman fragrance review
Just in time for Valentine's Day Hugo Boss have launched a new Women's fragrance - HUGO Woman.
"HUGO Woman is a fruity, floral fragrance with an unconventional, boyish twist, combining unexpected naturals and pioneering molecules."

The latest fragrance is inspired by the new,empowered generation who seize life, embracing all it has to offer. I can see myself reaching for this daily come Spring. The wearable scent is daytime-friendly and doesn't appear too overpowering. On first impressions I can clearly pick up notes of mandarin which are offset with fresh bursts of red grass, giving the fragrance a slight masculine edge. The scent is also sprinkled with dark,fruity black plum and black tea. The compelling mixture of heady femininity and masculine intrigue makes this a truly unique perfume unlike anything I've tried before.  It's base notes include a woody concoction of sandalwood and cedar adding a creamy, warm touch. It's the kind of rare fragrance which suits all ages. Although it's the sort of product which is designed with a younger audience in mind, I can see my Mum and even my Nan enjoying this.

Not forgetting that special man in your life, there is also HUGO Man. This has to be one of my top three men's fragrances, it was love at first sniff. A very fresh, clean fragrance which just has that nice man smell. It's core notes are nectarine, wild berries and musk - whilst that doesn't sound particularly masculine the base notes of sandalwood and amber balance out the fruitiness and make this the perfect match for the new HUGO Woman fragrance.

Hugo Woman EDP 30ml £34.50* and HUGO Man EDT 40ml £29.50* both available from The Fragrance Shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig