26 February 2015

TiGi Root Boost Spray | Review

Because I have quite thick, long hair it can feel weighed down and look flat easily. I need a little extra help to get some added oomph which is why I wanted to try out the TiGi Root Boost Spray.

The product offers lived-in, plumped-up texture. I recommend spraying lightly onto roots and massaging in to create the desired volume. I usually spray onto dry hair but you can also use this before blow drying for some serious body. As well as this, you can use it on braids or top knots to create an undone, effortless look. The lightweight formula doesn't leave hair feeling heavy so would work well on fine hair. I find this great for my dry, coloured hair as it contains conditioning ingredients such as lavender, jasmine and violet which offer nourishment and shine. 

This is a mane must have if you love adding body to your hair. When my hair is rocking that lank second-day look this spray adds life and volume to my 'do. I recommend this for all hair types and lengths.

TiGi Root Boost Spray* £7.48 available from Hairtrade here

1 comment:

  1. I thought this be way more expensive - looks like a huge bottle! Will have to remember this one because my roots definitely need a boost sometimes xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig