6 February 2015

Witch Overnight Clearing Serum Review

witch overnight clearing serum review

Not only is sleep important to our skin, it's also good to spend some extra attention on your night time beauty regime before you hit the hay. Overnight our skin cells regenerate and the creams we apply can get to work whilst we rest. As already a fan of the skincare brand Witch, I was delighted when their newest product landed on my doorstep.

The Witch Overnight Clearing Serum is a light, gel-like serum which is designed to be worn alone or under your usual night moisturiser. On days when my skin is particularly dry I layer an oil on top of this for extra hydration. The oil free formula works whilst you sleep to minimise existing blemishes, reduce redness and prevent future breakouts. I was pleasently surprised by its texture. The serum has a silky feel to it good enough to rival its more expensive counterparts. Like with all Witch products it contains witch hazel extract which is renowned for tackling spots. It also contains Vitamin B3, known for it's moisturising benefits and promoting an even skin tone.

I've been using the Overnight Clearing Serum for 3 weeks now and have already noticed a difference in my skin. The redness around existing spots has reduced. My skin tone appears more even and clearer. I've also been using this in the day as it's lightweight formula is a great base for makeup. After just the first use I woke up with soft, smooth skin and it didn't feel oily or greasy. It hasn't stopped me from breaking out yet but my spots do seem to heal quicker then if I wasn't using this.

I've really enjoyed testing this out and will continue to do so in the hope my skin will carry on improving.

The Witch Overnight Clearing Serum* is £5.99 and available from Superdrug and Boots

1 comment:

  1. £5.99 is such a good price! I really like Witch face wipes - I know loads of people say face wipes are the devil but whatever, which ones are always the ones I use when I use them. I struggle quite a lot with my skin and would love some visible results overnight so will see if I can find this in my local Superdrug!

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig