25 March 2015

4 Mini Reviews


Wet Brush Pro £11.99
If you suffer from tangled hair - listen up. Previous to trying the Wet Brush I was a big advocate of the Tangle Teezer. The only thing that niggled me about using it was the lack of handle and I was constantly dropping it. Since switching to the Wet Brush last year I haven't looked back since. I love the bright flower print of this design. See my full Wet Brush review here.
Activbod Feel Great Shower Concentrate £5
Activbod is a range created for use pre/post exercise. The range, available at Boots, contains 6 gender-free products formulated with therapeutic fragrances and ingredients for skin protection, perspiration and body control, plus cooling and warming agents to help prepare muscles and aid their recovery. I've been testing out the shower concentrate to help cleanse and refresh my body. The travel-friendly tube has an uplifting scent which helps cool and soothe post workout. A lovely little product which makes exercising more enjoyable!
Proactiv+ Skin Smoothing Exfoliator £25.99
Proactiv+ appealed to me becuase the range is designed to help reduce the appearance of spots and blemishes whilst leaving skin hydrated. Although I do suffer from blemishes I can also get really dry skin. The new range contains Smart Target Technology which is developed to deliver more salicylic acid straight to the pores. The Skin Smoothing Exfoliator is designed to be used daily to slough away dead skin cells, dirt, oil and makeup. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and is gentle enough for all skin types. It helps to treat blemishes and reduce the appearance of scars. Although this is a little pricey the big tube will last you ages!
Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil Deodorant £6.40
I've been intrigued to test out a natural deodorant so I jumped at the opportunity to test out this one from Australian Bodycare. The non-irritating deodorant is designed to remove and prevent odour. Whilst I don't have strong body odour I tend to sweat a lot if I don't use the right protection. I did find this help to prevent sweating but it didn't completely mask odour and I don't think this would be strong enough if I was partaking in exercise. Let me know if you have any natural deodorant recommendations.

What products have you tried out recently? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow I had no idea a wet brush even existed! Definately keen to try it out soon as my mop is uncontrollable! Xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig