1 March 2015

COLLECTION Eyes Uncovered Palettes | Review


collection eyes uncovered palettes
Last year you may have seen me rave about the COLLECTION x Little Mix eyeshadow palette. Well now the brand have launched three new eyeshadow palettes to satisfy my nude needs. Each palette contains 6 neutral colours all of which are a buttery, creamy consistency. These are excellent value for money and the perfect budget-buy for nude lovers. 
collection nude grey palette review
'Nude Grey' has some brilliant dark,smokey shades in there which are great for achieving a classic smokey eye. Each shade bar the lightest has a subtle shimmer to them. 
collection nude bronze palette review
As you probably guessed by the name this has 6 shimmery, bronze-y shades. There is no black in this palette which is fine by me as it often goes unused. 
collection nude palette review
'Nude' is the ideal everyday palette and great for those who prefer matte eyeshadows. Three light shades and three dark shades makes this palette good for going day-to-night with your eye makeup. 

I'd highly recommend checking out these new palettes next time you're instore. Each palette retails at £3.99 and available from Boots and Superdrug

4 comments:

  1. I picked up Nude and Nude Bronze when these were released, they're such beautiful shades, I can't believe how great the quality is for such a small price. Great post here.

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pleasantly surprised with these :) Nude is probably my favourite, it's very safe but it just looks so pretty and natural on! Xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig