8 March 2015

COLLECTION Field Day Makeup Launch

collection field day makeup review

I love this time of year when makeup brands bring out their Spring/Summer collections. I welcome a wash of lighter shades and bright bubblegum lipsticks with open arms, come to Kia. I've got my hands on the new 'Field Day' range from British makeup brand COLLECTION. Inspired by the countryside, wild flowers and overgrown meadows the range includes 3 nail polishes, 3 lipsticks and 2 eyeshadow crayons. The products are a captivating mixture of grassy greens, muted rose tones and sunny golden hues - I can practically feel the warm sunshine tingling my skin. The fresh white packaging laced with delicate orange flowers has an almost sixties feel to it. COLLECTION is one of my favourite highstreet makeup brands and this latest launch looks like it's going to further my admiration.

COLLECTION Field Day is launching this month in Superdrug and Boots.Prices range from £1.99-£3.19. Keep your eyes peeled for reviews of the products above!

9 comments:

  1. I love the look of these Spring shades - definitely keeping an eye out for this collection :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peach nail varnish, definitely going to have to try it! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pink lipstick and nail polish, they are gorgeous! So Spring like and I get what you mean about the sixties look! Please check out my post on my blog about International Womens day, which is today! Thanks xx AutumnWillow@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are beautiful! I love the way the have named their collection Spring/Summer collection 'field day' :) I'll be picking these up definitely :) x

    lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea they're coming out with these!! I'm so looking forward to getting my hands on the lipsticks, they're gorgeousx
    AllysDays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the new Spring releases & I like the look of the nail polish in this collection. Very pretty
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for this collection! All of the products look stunning :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this looks so pretty, I'll definitely be having a look when it launches! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig