23 March 2015

I Love... & CoppaFeel #SHOWERHIJACK

I love... coppafeel showerhijack
UK Beauty brand I Love... has teamed up with breast cancer awareness charity CoppaFeel this month to urge ladies everywhere to fondle their breasts next time they shower.

I Love... have launched the Perfectly Peachy Shower Creme which features breast cancer signs and symbols on the bottle so you can get to know your peaches whilst you shower. 

If like me, you're guilty of not checking for lumps and bumps on a regular basis this campaign will hopefully encourage us to become more aware of our breasts. And if you're not sure what's normal and what isn't, the shower creme feature an informative chart detailing how to check your boobs and what to look out for. It's an added bonus that the Perfectly Peachy wash leaves my bathroom smelling like a fruity paradise. 

I think this is a lovely idea and I will definitely be taking part in the #SHOWERHIJACK campaign. Perfectly Peachy launches today (23 March),exclusive to Boots, so make sure you grab a bottle and don't forget to grab your boobs too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig