22 March 2015

Makeup Revolution Naked Underneath Palette | Review


You all know I can't resist a neutral eyeshadow palette. Say hello to the newest beauty in my collection - the Makeup Revolution Naked Underneath Palette. It's everything I could wish for; subtle shimmer, great colour pay-off and a selection of shades suitable for any occasion. 

You may not be able to tell from the photo above but the packaging is furry, yeah furry. I'm not too sure as to why you would want a furry palette but it's something different! It's what's on the inside that counts and that certainly is the case with this. For a budget buy these shadows are pretty impressive. Sixteen blend-able and wearable shades that last throughout the day. Plus, the large mirror is an added bonus. The palette contains a mixture of matte and shimmery shades with the latter being more pigmented. The colours make transitioning your look from day to night a whole lot easier. My most used shades are 'Wonderous' and 'Love'. The only colours I wasn't too impressed with were 'Attention' and 'Seeking' both of which didn't seem to pack much of a punch. 

If you love a smokey eye I think you're going to love this. Makeup Revolution Naked Underneath Palette* £7.99. Available to buy online here

3 comments:

  1. The colours look gorgeous, but the fury packaging is putting me off so much lol! They look really pigmented though so I might even end up getting it!

    TR's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shades are gorgeous but I don't know if I would like the fury packaging x

    Enora | remainreverie.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome shades and review :)
    http://www.chemimakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig