29 March 2015

Roger & Gallet Hand and Nail Balms | Review

 roger & gallet nail and hand balms review

If you don't enjoy using hand cream because the slippery, sticky texture puts you off then perhaps you'll be interested in the new Roger & Gallet Hand and Nail Balms.There are two different scents for you to choose from and I've been enjoying both Fleur De Figuier, an uplifting fig scent and Bienfaits - a lighter, fruity version.
The balms contain four active ingredients which include: Glycerin to moisturise and mattify the skin, Shea Butter to add nourishment, Aloe Vera to help hydrate and soothe dry skin and lastly Apricot Kernel Oil which softens hands and nails. Both products are a cocktail of skin-loving goodness and also contain SPF 15 to prevent sun damage.I love the waxy texture of these balms which leaves a matt finish but still manages to nourish and hydrate hands. These are great if you use your hands a lot for work and want something that will absorb quickly and leave no greasy film.

Roger & Gallet Nail and Hand Balms* 30ml rrp £6 each and available from Feel Unique

1 comment:

  1. These look so nice! They look like quality products! I don't mind normal lotions, I love soap and glory ones but these also look good. I really like your blog right now Kia, if you have a spare moment please check out mine, I recently did a new post which I put a lot of effort into and would love it if you read it! Thanks x Autumnwillow@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig