27 March 2015

Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal


Yves Rocher is a beauty brand which is relatively new to me. Since trying some products from their range last year I've been won over. I'm always impressed with the product quality and innovation so jumped at the chance to trial their latest range. 

The brand is really unique in the way it focuses on home-grown botanical ingredients and affordable, natural skincare. Yves Rocher's newest launch, Serum Vegetal is an anti-ageing range designed to nourish and restore the skin whilst smoothing lines and wrinkles. Whilst I'm currently wrinkle-free I see no reason not to prevent them in the future by starting early. The star ingredient in the new facial serums is mesembryanthemum crystallinum - also known as life plant. It is perfectly absorbed by skin and stimulates skin's protein and fights wrinkles. For more in-depth information about the science behind the products you can watch this video here

Both the day and night cream have a wonderful balmy texture. The uplifting fresh scent makes these a joy to use and the luxurious packaging allows the products to stand out on your dressing table. Both serums absorb into the skin quickly and after 2 weeks use I have noticed my skin appears firmer and incredibly soft. I just hope it is keeping the wrinkles at bay!

Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Day and Night* rrp £42.00 and comes with free makeup bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig