29 April 2015

8 Things To Consider Before Cutting Your Hair Short

 8 Things To Consider Before Cutting Your Hair Short
  1. Are you prepared to get new makeup and clothes to go with your new look?
  2. Your neck will get cold, invest in a chunky scarf.
  3. You may not be able to tie your hair up, your go-to top knot is no longer an option.
  4. Drying time is A LOT quicker.
  5. And similarly with brushing.
  6. Shorter hair doesn't mean it will be less maintenance than longer locks.
  7. Try doing a 'fake bob' to see if you'll suit the length.
  8. 'Lobs' are cool right now.

2 comments:

  1. I've recently cut about 20cm from my hair. It had been super long for ages but it came to a point that it just wasn't healthy looking anymore and I had to have it cut. My current style is a long bob and I do like it!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my hair cut short for a while now, and I love it, but I do wish I'd thought about these questions before I went for the chop! I used to put my hair in a top knot all the time but I can't anymore because it just falls out! I still prefer my hair shorter though :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig