15 April 2015

Royally Good April Birchbox


birchbox april royally good

So I'm sure you're aware of Kate Middleton, no? Google her she's quite famous. Kate is due to give birth to baby number 2 this month and Birchbox are celebrating with a royal baby themed box! There are two boxes to choose from - one pink and one blue. Here's what I got in my little blue box.

Laura Mercier Eye Pencil
This is my first ever Laura Mercier product - I feel fancy! I love seeing higher end items in beauty boxes and couldn't wait to give this a go. This long-wearing violet liner does not budge once applied and is a struggle to get off. A great addition to my makeup bag!
Lola Barcelona Nail Polish
This product is exclusive to Birchbox. The bright pink shade is almost fluorescent and would look good against a tan.
Percy & Reed No Oil Oil
I have tried and loved this before so I was happy to have a travel-sized version. I love using this oil as it has a serum-like texture which doesn't leave hair feeling greasy.
Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
A double-duty cleanser and exfoliator suitable for all skin types. I haven't tried anything from bliss before so I'm excited to give this a go!
Korres Bergamot Pear Showegel
Korres is one of those cult beauty brands that everyone loves. This sweet scented shower gel smells AMAZING and will be perfect for taking on holiday.
Inner Me Energise Me (bonus item)
An energy-boosting blend of vitamins and minerals to help support busy bodies. I'm not very good at remembering to take vitamins so i'll be passing on to someone else.

I love the cute theme behind April's box and there are some nice luxe samples included which I think the duchess herself would approve of.

Birchbox is £10 (+£2.95 p&p) per box*. Get your Royally Good box here.

1 comment:

  1. This is a brilliant box! I wish I could smell that Korres shower gel, it sounds amazing xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig