31 May 2015

The 2 Minute Trick To Smoother Hair

I'm a sucker for a good pamper. I like to dedicate Sunday evenings to some serious me-time with an indulgent pamper session. I'll slather my body from head-to-toe in my favourite products and leave my bathroom feeling like a proper lady. The latest pamper product I've been testing out is a budget-buy from Creightons.

The Keratin Pro 2 Minute Treatment is formulated to boost natural keratin levels and provide protection against excessive heat and pollution. It also helps repair damaged and stressed hair cells - this product was made for me!

You apply this from root to tip and leave on for 2 minutes before rinsing out. This smells amazing and has a thick texture. Once rinsed out my hair feels silky smooth and is A LOT easier to manage. This would be perfect for those with tangly hair. I was pleasantly surprised how enjoyable this is to use especially considering the price. Next time you're hunting out bargains in Poundland make sure to add this little gem to your basket. 

Creightons Keratin Pro 2 Minute Super Smooth Treatment £1.00 available from Poundland


Further reading: Makeup for just a £1...

2 comments:

  1. What a bargain! Going to have to go check out my local pound land and see if it's in stock! Lovely blog.

    Elle du Jour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't think that you would find something like that in Poundland! Although saying that I have found some pretty good makeup in there before. :)

    http://imbloggingforsanity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig